Diversity Council of Schuylkill County
The mission of the Diversity Council is to foster a community of respect, harmony, and justice for all our diverse peoples.
- The Diversity Council and the Interfaith Health Network presented a fifth Circle of Trust program on Islam for youth in the December of 2014. More programs will be planned for 2015. For more information please call the number below.
- The “Doors of Diversity” Project will continue to present Circle of Trust programs at local faith groups. If your school is interested in participating, please call the number below.
- The Diversity Council is partnering with the Interfaith Health Network to invite residents to visit many of the diverse religious groups we have in Schuylkill County.
- The Diversity Council is also partnering with Alvernia University, Schuylkill campus, to webcast major lectures from the Reading campus.
- Contact person: Beth Fligge at (570) 943-2597.