Voluntary Organizations Against Disaster
- VOAD is an umbrella organization of voluntary, community, and faith based organizations united to work together in times of disaster.
- VOAD encourages: Cooperation, Collaboration, Communication, and Coordination.
- VOAD is a coordinating body for voluntary, non-profit organizations that have the capacity to perform relief functions in the event of a disaster.
- VOAD encourages collaborations of voluntary agencies to maximize their impact during a disaster and avoid duplication of services.
- If you or your organization is interested in becoming involved in Schuylkill County VOAD, please call (570) 622-6097 for more information.
- Next meeting: Please call 570-622-6097 for the next meeting date.
Emergencies happen! Are you prepared? Click here for more information.