Mental Health Committee
The mission of the Mental Health Committee is to raise awareness and address mental health issues in Schuylkill County.
- The Mental Health Committee is currently working on a community events focused on the topic of traumatic stress and its impact on health and well-being. Call 570-622-6097 for more information.
- The Mental Health Committee is a partner on the Schuylkill Resiliency Project, funded by a PCCD grant, from June 2019 - May 2021.
- The Mental Health Committee is presently working on a Five Facts program to bring mental health information and resources to the community. They will be supporting programming being developed by the Safe Kids Coalition. Anyone interested in joining the committee is welcome.
- Next meeting: TBA call VISION for details 570-622-6097
- Contact person: Jeanne Elberfeld at (570) 622-6097.