Suicide Prevention Task Force
The mission of the Suicide Prevention Task Force is to prevent suicide through public education and awareness, community action and local grassroots advocacy.
- The QPR (Question, Persuade, and Review) suicide prevention training program is now available to interested groups. Over 800 teachers, service club members, and other community members have been trained to date. Please call the number below for more information.
- The Speaker’s Bureau can bring a presentation on suicide prevention to any interested group. Please call the number below for information and to schedule a presentation.
- The Task Force continues to facilitate youth suicide prevention through interventions at the primary care level.
- Next meeting: Please call 570-622-6097 for the next meeting date.
- Contact person: Kathy Quick at (570) 621-2894